At every fork in the road, you make a choice. And it is those decisions that shape our lives.
FORK in the ROAD workshop participants explore CHANGE as a necessary element in any story … just as in life. Participants reflect, share and craft a personal experience into a digital story utilizing audio, video, photography, text, and music.
FORK in the ROAD workshops are especially suited for Change Management and Resilience Training initiatives. By telling our stories and deeply listening to others, we tap into the subtle and profound impact of stories to learn, adapt, change, or move on.
- 6 Participants per Group, 6 Week Course
- Live Group – 1 Weekly 3 Hour Workshop
- Individual Consultation – 1 Hour Weekly per Participant via Telephone
- Participant Solo Story Work – Minimum 1 Hour per Week
- Workshop Blog (Private to Participants)
- Virtual Video Editing with MEDIA Artist
- Participant Investment – Approximately 5-8 Hours per Week
Workshop Product Outcome:
- 1 “First Person” POV (Point of View) DIGITAL VOICES Story per Participant
- Video Upload to Web MEDIA Gallery for Public Viewing of Stories
- Participant Video Interview for Future Marketing/Communications Potential